Food Review - Indomie Kuah Malaysia from Warkop Mamak


Fattummy.id rating : 8/10

Hi Tummers !!
Tonight I'm back again to @warkop.mamakhaving this #indomiekuah Malaysia.
Well.. I've never eat #indomie in #malaysia though.. So I don't know if this is the real deal.

It's basically #instantnoodle which is cooked in the special mamak sauce.
It also comes with #chicken #meatball and processed #crabmeat .
The noodle is cooked to the way I like, not soggy at all.
Chicken and crab meatball are good.
The broth is spicy and rich.

Before I try this, I saw the pic from other foodies and their eggs were half-boiled and still glistening.
I expect my egg to be as sexy as theirs but sadly mine is slightly overcooked.
That isn't a big problem though.
It's still an egg afterall.
Try it out guys.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Warkop Mamak
📍 Jl. Putri Merak Jingga No.16, Kesawan, Medan Bar., Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 22111
☎ 0823-6018-5479

Open : 10am - 10pm (Closed on Monday)

Comments

Popular Posts