Food Review - Lontong Sayur from Rumah Makan Ahiang


Fattummy.id rating : 7/10


Good morning, Tummers..
Today I wake up early so I head to the wet market at Jl. Beruang to have my #breakfast .
A lot of food to choose from.
After wandering around, I make up my mind to have #LontongSayur from @rm_ahiang .

Look at this gorgeous !!
The #lontong comes with a lot of condiments like #sayurlodeh , #tauco , #sambal #teri #kacang, stir fried #bihun and potato crackers that has been coated in sweet and spicy sauce.
I also have the additional #satay on side.

The #ricecake is soft.
The satay is spot-on.
It's smokey, slightly salty and sweet.
The broth is rich and savory.
Overall the dish is too sweet for my likings.
But try them out guys.
They also sell a lot of other things like #nasilemak , #nasisayur traditional cakes, snacks, etc.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Rumah Makan Ahiang
📍 Jl. Madong Lubis No.69A, Pandau Hulu I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211
☎ 0813-6165-3099
Open : 6am - 2pm

Comments

Popular Posts