Food Review - Martabak from Martabak Yurich


Fattummy.id rating : 9/10


Hello Tummers..
It's #supper time !!!
After a long tiring day of work, it's not a sin to reward yourself with something sweet, right?
Tonight I'm having #martabakmanis aka Indonesian #pancakes from @martabakyurich .

To be frankly with you, this is my first time having #martabak here.
First impression, they're different from the other market player.
Production is located inside a room with a big glass that we can see through how they produce their martabak, and even see what their put inside the martabak.

And trust me.. They put only the good stuffs.
And I love how the maker always changes his glove after finish making each martabak.
It's clean and hygienic to compare with the traditional market player.

I order Orchis which is basically Oreo + Cheese (the first in #Medan), but it's different and I'll do the review on my other post later on.
Overall I highly recommend you guys to try their sweet martabak.
Fattummy approves !
.
#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Martabak Yurich
📍 Jl. Putri Merak Jingga No.8H-8I, Kesawan, Medan Bar., Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20111
☎ 0813-6108-8885
Open :
Mon - Fri : 11.30am - 11pm
Sat : 11.30 am - 11.30 pm
Sun : 1 - 11 pm

Comments

Popular Posts