Food Review - Nasi Goreng Semalam Suntuk


Fattummy.id rating : 8/10

I don't know what is happening in #Medan but the traffic is so heavy since early in the morning.
Is it because #Christmas is coming??
God only knows.

First of all, sorry @nomnommedan that I can't keep my promise to be there by your side to hear you live tonight.
My bad. 😢😢
.
I haven't taken my proper dinner due to traffic jam.
And here I am at @nasigorengsemalamsuntuk .
Among many street stalls that are selling #nasigoreng , this suits my palate the most.

The #friedrice is not too spicy and not too dry.
It comes with generous amount of pickled shallot and bird's eye chili.
And topped with omelette and crackers.

It's slightly sweet and got that umami flavor to it.
I'm pretty sure they're using #micin to make it more savory beside their homemade curry-like paste.
But as you know.. I'm anti micin type of guy..
If I have too much micin intake, I'll end up sore throat or sick.
But lucky for me, this is in the acceptable rate.
I highly recommend it guys.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Nasi Goreng Semalam Suntuk
📍 Jl. Brigjend Katamso, Babura Sunggal, Medan Sunggal, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20153
☎ 0813-3655-1520
Open : Mon - Sat 5.30pm - 1pm, Sun 5.30pm - 12am

Comments

Popular Posts