Food Review - Braised Pork Belly Steamed Bun from Mr. Prawns by Chef Leo Nelvin


Fattummy.id rating : 8/10

Good morning, Tummers..
Happy Tuesday !!
Today I'm having this Braised Pork Belly Steamed Buns from @leo_nelvin which is really delicious.

So I had tried and reviewed all the menu available from this restaurant but haven't gotten the chance to try their steamed bun because they sold out real fast !!
Luckily today I wake up early and make my way there and grab their famous #porkbunbefore they run out.

To be frankly with you, when I see the #bakpao , I doubt that I will be full.
I think I'm going to order something else. And I'm wrong.
This #pao contains of a large piece of #braisedporkbelly , topped with their homemade #pickledshallots , mushrooms, and vegetables.

The braised #porkbelly is really delicious.
The fat literally melts in your mouth as the fact it was braised for so long.
The #homemade pickled shallots are delicious as well.
And they're pickled using apple vinegar so they're safe no matter how much you eat, u won't get sick.
The bun is also soft.

All the condiments comes together in one bite really put a smile on your face and give you all the happiness you need for the whole day.
And @chef_leo.nelvin told me that he will make this pork bun bigger which I'm really excited about.

I highly recommend you guys to try this.
And please do eat responsibly.

#fattummyid #fattummyasian #fattummylocal

Location

Mr. Prawns by Chef Leo Nelvin
📍 
Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto No.71, Pandau Hulu I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20233
☎ 0811-6301-266

Open : Tues - Sat 7am - 6.30pm, Sun, 7am - 3pm, Closed on Monday

Comments

Popular Posts