Food Review - Ben Fried Chicken in Thamrin Corner


Fattummy.id rating : 8/10


Happy Fri-Yay Tummers..
Wandering around SD #Sutomo1 don't know what to eat.
Then when I reach the corner of Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto, I see a place called @thamrincorner and it's packed full of students.
Really crowded and loud. 😷😷
.
There're so many stalls for you to choose from stir-fried, #porridge , #wontonnoodle, to #martabak .
You name it, and they have it.
I still can't decide which one to eat then suddenly a young man smile and shout at me "Ancua Bradeee." 😲😲
.
Okay, I'm in an awkward situation right now coz I don't even know him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But I end up at his stall. Lol.
This stall served so many different things, from #miegoreng , #kuetiawgoreng , #bihungoreng , ben #ayampenyet and ben #friedchicken.
Since it's so packed, I do take-out.
.
And here we are with 2 large crispy and fragrant chicken. With lots and lots of cruchy flakes which we all love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
When you bite into the chicken it makes that loud kresss kresss sound. πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜
Means it is absolutely crispy and crunchy.
And the meat itself is juicy, moist and glistening.

It also comes with a very reasonable price. 😍😍
Only IDR 10K / pc and IDR 5K for a portion of rice.

Sorry for the long caption though.
I'll stop it now and enjoy my BFC.
Take care n bhayy.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Ben Fried Chicken at Thamrin Corner
πŸ“ Jl. M.H Thamrin No.157, Pandau Hulu I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211

Open : 6.15am - 5pm (Closed on Sunday)

Comments

Popular Posts