Food Review - Nasi Minang from Rumah Makan Citra Bunda


Fattummy.id rating : 7/10


What do you have for dinner, Tummers?
I'm having this #nasiminang from Rumah Makan Citra Bunda at Jl. Gaharu No 2 (beside gg. Murni) which they provide #minang / #melayu cuisine.

Their specialty is #AyamPop Panas which is boiled / steamed chicken and later fried.
But tonight I'm not trying that coz this toungefish looked more tempting though.
I also add #Perkedel (Indonesian potato mashed-ball) for additional.
And surprisingly It only costs me IDR 14K. 😲😲😲
No wonder the restaurant is packed with customers.

The toungefish is firm and definitely got that char flavour to it.
Perkedel is so-so.
And it's not spicy at all.
It's not that good and it's not that bad.
It's somewhere in the middle.
But considering the price, I really can't complain.

PS.
I also bought another one with Telur Dadar (Minang Omellete) and Perkedel, and it costs me just IDR 10K. 😍😍
Best deal ever.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal


Location

Rumah Makan Citra Bunda
πŸ“ Jalan Gaharu simpang Gg. Murni

Comments

Popular Posts