Food Review - Lontong Mie Goreng from Warkop Mamak


Fattummy.id rating : 9/10

After a long and tiring day of work, finally can get back to mamak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not to my real mom of course..
I'm back to @warkop.mamak at Jl. Merak Jingga.

Tonight I'm having this #lontong #mie goreng becek for dinner.
This dish is so unique.
I can't think of how does #indomie with lontong stir-fried with an egg taste like?
But believe me or not..
It works somehow.

The lontong is soft and firm.
The #instantnoodle is cooked to perfection - not too soft and still has a bite to it.
Both of them are stir-fried in homemade "mamak" sauce and reduced to slightly thick consistency.

It's slightly sweet, slightly spicy, unique, delicious and addicting.
And also the additional crackers, pickled shallot & pickled carrot brings another layer of flavor.

I highly recommend you guys to try this out and shout out to young and handsome foodie @tommyfu9 for recommending me this dish.
PS. He's searching for his soulmate. And for those who read this.. who knows she is you.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Warkop Mamak
πŸ“ Jl. Putri Merak Jingga No.16, Kesawan, Medan Bar., Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 22111
☎ 0823-6018-5479

Open : 10am - 10pm (Closed on Monday)

Comments

Popular Posts