Food Review - Mie Aceh from Warkop Mamak


Fattummy.id rating : 8/10



Wandering around this hour searching for best stop to have supper and suddenly one #warkop catches my eyes. 😍😍😍
.
This warkop is not that traditional warkop (abbreviation of warung kopi) that we've known which are easily found on streetside.
This warkop's more likely to be a cafΓ© and it is named @warkop.mamak which is located at Jl. Merak Jingga.

I'm having this #mieaceh becek which is recommended by one of my 'Food Ohana'.
The thick yellow noodle are served in rich, #hot and #spicy curry-like soup.

The #bumbu spice mixture consist of black pepper, red chili pepper, shallot, garlic, cardamom, caraway, cumin and star anise.
The #noodle and spices are cooked with bean sprouts, tomato, cabbage and celery.
Then sprinkled with fried shallot, and served with #emping , slices of shallots, cucumber and dash of kaffir lime.
It's slightly sweet, hot, not too spicy and seasoned perfectly.

Thankyou @pemanjalidah for recommending me this dish. 😘😚
And I will try the Nasmi Pekanbaru and Mie Lontong Goreng which are recommended by @tommyfu9 later on my next visit.

I highly recommend you guys to try this out.
And last I want to thank #warkopmamakfor your kind hospitality and good job in re-branding the image of warkop.

#fattummyid #fattummylocal

Location

Warkop Mamak
πŸ“ Jl. Putri Merak Jingga No.16, Kesawan, Medan Bar., Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 22111
☎ 0823-6018-5479

Open : 10am - 10pm (Closed on Monday)

Comments

Popular Posts