Drink Review - Pink Blossom Frappuccino from Starbucks


Fattummy.id rating : 7.0/10


Recently @starbucksindonesia released 4 variants of pink drink : Iced Pink Macchiato, Pink Blossom Frappuccino, Ice Raspberry Latte, and Pink Yoghurt Frappuccino.
By purchase any type of pink drink, 10% from your purchase will be donated to @lovepinkindonesia to fight breast cancer.
Isn't that amazing?

I try Pink Blossom Frappuccino because it looked gorgeous.
Saw the review from @jakartarandomeatsyesterday, but I thought I needed to find out myself.
It's too sweet fellas. To be honest the taste is as same as Ice Bandung.
Or I'm too old to enjoy this kind of drink maybe?

But I will definitely buy and support the charity by tasting and review the other three variants soon.
Oh yes, this promotion is available during October 2017 only.

So what do you think about the other pink drink? 
Kindly Let me know in comment section below 😃😄

#fattummyid #fattummycharity#fattummydrink #lovepinkindonesia#starbucks #starbucksindonesia #pinkvoice

Location 

All Starbucks in Indonesia

Comments

Popular Posts