Food Review - Pizza Pepperoni and BBQ Beef from Mad Wrap


Fattummy.id rating : 9.2/10



Saw this @madwrapmedan pizza joint from bro @wilsonsw 's post then made up my mind to pay this joint a visit.
And indeed this is really tantalizing.

Well, I'm pretty shock when the waiter handle me the menu because it's not pricey at all to compare with other pizza market players.
And I'm questioning myself what pizza is this, what is it made of, why the price is almost half to others.
Then I order this pizza pepperoni and bbq beef.

Look at that !
It's really sexy & gorgeous, isn't it?
The pizza is tortilla-based then topped with generous amount of bbq beef and pepperoni then finished with cheese.
And it tasted insanely good.
It's slightly smoky, hearty, and well balanced.

All the staffs are really helpful and give us a homey and warm hospitality.
Thankyou so much guys.
Please maintain the quality and I will be back for sure in no time.

What an experience ! 😍😍

#fattummyid #fattummywestern

Location

Mad Wrap Pizza & Kebab Shop X Kian & Kei
📍 Jalan Sultan Hasanuddin No.9, Petisah Hulu, Medan Baru, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20152
PH : 0813-1655-5362
Opening hours : 12am-10pm (Sat - Thur), 1pm-10pm (Fri)

Comments

Popular Posts