Food Review - Laksa Jl. Yose Rizal


Fattummy.id rating : 7.0/10


What do you have for Sunday breakfast?

I'm having Laksa from @laksayr .
Laksa is a popular spicy noodle soup in the Peranakan cuisine.

In case you don't know, laksa consists of rice noodles or rice vermicelli with chicken, prawn or fish, served in spicy soup; either based on rich and spicy curry coconut milk, or based on sour asam.

Their Lemper Ayam is really delicious. I highly recommend it. You guys have to try it!! But i have some issue with the Laksa itself. In my opinion it's already decreased in quality, presentation and taste. They're urgently needed to change or at least improve. I don't know it's just me or what. I think the taste has changed and from what I recall, it is not as delicious as what I had in my early age.

#fattummyid #fattummyasian

Location 

Laksa Medan Rumah Makan
Jl. Yose Rizal No. 50/108, Sei Rengas I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20214, Indonesia
Hours : 10AM - 6.30 PM
Phone : (061) 7347225

Comments

Popular Posts